THE ORDER OF INSTALLATION OF THE DEVICE HDM IN INSTRUMENTS ENSONIQ TS 10, ENSONIQ TS 10+, ENSONIQ TS 12.
1. One more time we recommend you to acquaint with the safety code and present manual.
2. Unpack HDM and musical instrument (in the instant case ENSONIQ TS-10), farther we will call it just instrument.
3. Remove the lower cover of the instrument.
4. Disconnect cables in places indicated by arrows.
5. Unscrew nuts of a plug on a back wall, and fix the HDM as it is shown on the photo.
6. Fix HDM and plug with a jack of the control panel (from the package). Look at the upper and lower pictures.
7. Connect the HDM to the floppy disk's connecter with a flat cabel (from the package).
8. Disconnect a power cable from the floppy drive and keep it. Instead of it connect a power cable that is inclosed with the device HDM.
9. Connect back all cables disconnected in the beginning. The flat cable from the native 3,5 floppy drive attañh to the HDM.
10. Carefully check a regularity and quality of junctions and mounting. Then connect the control panel, accurately overturn the instrument and check its serviceability.
11. The hard disk's space is divided in banks (virtual diskettes). Each bank corresponds to one virtual diskette and has a capacity of 1,6 mb. Their amount depends on volume of the HDM. Number of bank is displayed on the indicator of the control panel (CP) and is selected by CP's buttons. Number 00 corresponds to work with the disk drive of the synthesizer. Numbers 01-ÕÕ correspond to banks (virtual diskettes). The right button of CP increases number of bank, left - reduces. Simultaneous pressing both buttons - transition to 00. The blinking of the indicator means, that the choice is accepted. Flashing point specifies access to the HDM. After you've switched on CP figures 1, 2, 3 should sequentially light up. It means that devices are ready for operation.
12. Fasten the lower cover of the instrument.