|THE ORDER OF INSTALLATION OF THE DEVICE HDM-UNIFlash IN INSTRUMENTS YAMAHA PSR 630, 730, 640, 740, 1000, 1100, 2000, 2100.|
1. One more time we recommend you to acquaint with the safety code and present manual.
2. Unpack HDM-UNIFlash and musical instrument, (in the instant case Yamaha PSR 630), farther we will call it just instrument.
3. Remove the cover of the floppy disk.
4. Unscrew nuts on the lower cover, invert the instrument, put the instrument with the keyboard toward you and accurately open it as shown on the picture.
5. Disconnect the informational flat cable and power cable from the drive 3,5 inches.
6.Pass the flat cable of the control panel through the orifice above the floppy disk and connect it to HDM-UNIFlash.
8. Connect a new flat cable (from the delivery package) to the disk drive.Connect power cable that goes from HDM-UNIFlash to the floppy disk.
9. HDM-UNIFlash in side.
10. Once again carefully check a regularity of mounting and assembly. Accurately combine the instrument, overturn it, connect the control panel and check serviceability of the instrument and HDM-UNIFlash. If everything is OK then you may begin to screw the nuts.
12. Connect the control panel to a control jack.
13. Once again carefully check a regularity of mounting and assembly. Accurately combine the instrument, overturn it, connect the control panel and check serviceability of the instrument and HDM-UNIFlash. If everything is OK then you may begin to screw the nuts.
14. To check the serviceability you should:
a) connect the control panel to a control jack.
b) connect the power supply unit to the instrument, and after that hook it up (~220V).
c) switch on the instrument.
d) the hard disk's space is divided in banks (virtual diskettes). Each bank corresponds to one virtual diskette and has a capacity of 1,44 mb. Their amount depends on volume of the HDM-UNIFlash. Number of bank is displayed on the indicator of the control panel (CP) and is selected by CP's buttons. Number 00 corresponds to work with the disk drive of the synthesizer. Numbers 01-ÕÕ correspond to banks (virtual diskettes). The right button of CP increases number of bank, left - reduces. Simultaneous pressing both buttons - transition to 00. The blinking of the indicator means, that the choice is accepted. Flashing point specifies access to the HDM-UNIFlash. After you've switched on CP figures 1, 2, 3 should sequentially light up. It means that devices are ready for operation.
15. Set up and use.